Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back to the beginning...


I took this photo in Queenstown almost a year ago.

A year!

I've recently been going through the photos I've taken throughout this past year and wow, more than anything it's humbling. I'm so very grateful for so much.

I am so very sad I have to say goodbye.

It's amazing to look back at the photos I took when I first arrived & that I can remember exactly how I was feeling at that point in time. Uncertain what would happen over the year or why (the bigger reason) as to why I was even here, but completely happy & excited. So much has happened in this little life and heart of mine...I had no idea when I took this photo just how amazing the next several months would be. As I sit here, I don't even know how I'm going to be able to articulate it for you. I'll try though {in writing to come} because I want to share.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment